DIAL A DIGGER – A “GROUND-BREAKING” FRANCHISE
Congratulations, you have just UNEARTHED a great franchise opportunity.
Dial A Digger is a unique and exciting franchise system. With over 20 years experience in the earthmoving and franchise industry we have a proven and successful system.
Dial A Digger was established in South Australia in 1986 by David and Linda Thornton with the purchase of an existing earthmoving equipment hire business. Over the years the business has progressed from an equipment hire business to one which employed and supplied experienced operators with the hire of equipment.
In 1989 Dial A Digger commenced its franchising operation with the sale of its first franchise. As the demand for our services has grown over the years so has the number of franchisees. Until recently, Dial A Digger had also operated a number of company owned and operated machines and engaged the services of subcontractors to meet customers growing demands.
All work is now fully undertaken by franchisees and the company is now completely focused on servicing both customers and franchisees. As the demand for services increases so does the need for new franchisees to join our team.
Dave and Linda have successfully owned and operated their own businesses for over 30 years and have a wealth of knowledge and experience in all aspects of running a business.
Our vision is simple: to establish and maintain a friendly and co-operative environment where the team is more important than the individual and the Franchisor and Franchisee act in partnership to achieve the organisation goals and objectives. In other words; ‘Partners in Profit’.
This is in line with our company vision statement:
“Dial a Digger’s vision – To be Australia’s premier service provider of earthmoving and trenching services for the construction and residential market known for quality, service and integrity”
The founders of the company are both very passionate about the Dial A Digger business and the opportunity to share their success by training Franchisees in all aspects of the Dial A Digger system. This passion has proven to be a winner with a reputation built on satisfied customers and successful franchisees.
A recent report by Rod Nuttall, Commonwealth Bank’s National Executive Manager of Franchising, he identified the rise of the service franchise.
“For many years the franchising industry has been dominated by retail and fast food brands. However, service-based franchise businesses have become the fastest growing franchise sector in Australia. Service-based franchises open up opportunities for entrepreneurs who do not want to be confined to store-based models.
Franchisees can buy into a brand and business without ever having the significant overhead costs involved with buying, leasing or maintaining commercial property and inventory. In addition, without a physical shop site, there are no unnecessary staffing costs. Any staff employed will be servicing customers and generating income instead of manning a potentially empty shop. Service models allow more flexible working hours, a greater variety of work and locations.”
Who Should Become a Dial A Digger Franchisee?
Someone who is:
- Committed to building their own business
- A good communicator
- Proud of their work
- Dedicated to customer service
- A team player
What Does a Dial A Digger Franchise Cost?
The costs of a Dial A Digger franchise will vary depending on the location, the type of truck and machine you decide to operate and the availability of second-hand trucks and machines in the market.
- Initial low entry franchise fee.
- Purchase of truck, machine and attachments starting from $100,000.00
Why Buy a Dial A Digger Franchise?
- Comprehensive training which means you can become a franchisee with no prior experience necessary
- The Dial A Digger fleet includes a wide range of machines so you choose the machine that best suits you
- We take care of the job quoting, customer enquiries, job bookings, job allocations, provision of leads / quotes, invoicing and debt collection which leaves you free to generate income (Metropolitan areas only).
- Potential to earn a great income
- Involved with successful management
- Great potential to expand with an abundance of work
- Business normally based from home so no expensive property leases or office costs
- Be part of a team whilst still being your own boss
- Being part of a group with the combined purchasing power to take advantage of group discounts and combined advertising power
- The opportunity to become a multi-unit operator and grow your business
- Receive regular communication through daily job allocations, newsletters, meetings, workshops and social activities
- Proven systems and manuals
- Over 30 years of business experience and over 20 years of earthmoving and franchising experience
- Receive support in all aspects of your business including sales, marketing, IT, operations and administration
- Experienced support staff to assist you
- Dial A Digger is a member of the Franchise Council Of Australia
- Market leader in earthmoving, trenching and landscaping solutions
We provide you with all the assistance you need to start your business. Ongoing support is provided to ensure that you maximise your earning potential by implementing the proven and successful Dial A Digger system.
Local, regional and interstate opportunities exist.
For a confidential obligation-free chat please call us 8396 3377 or contact us via email at email@example.com for further information.
Dial A Digger Franchising Pty Ltd
128 Tolley Rd